Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 301 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 301 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
Click here for details >>
Philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.
The numbers of exhibitors/countries (including co-exhibitors) and visitors (including concurrent shows) on this website are forecasts. These numbers may differ from the actual numbers at the show.